- Can you recolor / retouch the photos?
My packages include a Digital Download of all images. Edits, such as adjusting color tones, exposure, and color to black and white conversion are made on all digital files. All film photos are left natural.
- Can you tell me about your style as a photographer? What do you look for?
My style as a photographer is low-key and relaxed. I photograph a wedding more as a documentarian, looking for moments of truth and deeper meaning. I shoot based on feeling and I don’t always follow the “technical” rules of photography—in my opinion, a great photo has imperfections, feeling, and depth.
- Do you charge a travel fee?
I do not charge a travel fee for weddings within Cuyahoga county or an hour’s drive from Cleveland Heights.
- Do you work alone? Or will you bring an assistant?
To keep things as low-key as possible, I prefer to work alone, without a second shooter or assistant. If you feel you may want to add a second photographer, that may be something we can discuss.
- How many images can I expect to see from my wedding or portrait session?
On average, I deliver between 30-50 photos per hour.
- Is your wedding package for a full day of photos including getting ready, ceremony, wedding party photos, and reception?
My rate is by the hour to suit your needs for photography coverage. 1.5 hours is a great starting point for a Cleveland Micro Wedding or elopement.
I love to photograph full-day weddings that include getting-ready photos. Also, adding coverage of a welcome/rehearsal dinner and engagement session is always welcomed.